Weight Loss in Missoula
Are you ready to get back into those pants that have been hanging in your closet for years? Contact our Missoula chiropractors today to schedule an appointment.
Are You Ready In Missoula?
- Are you ready for the brain fog to lift and energy to come back,
- Are you ready to want to look into the mirror again,
- Are you ready to walk into a room with confidence and not feeling judged,
- Are you ready to lose those pounds and actually keep them off permanently
- And increase your health for yourself, family, friends, and purpose.
Have Mixed Emotions?
While reading this you will be most excited but maybe a little frustrated. Frustrated that you did not have this information before now, but very excited because the solution is finally here.
What we’ve realized, after asking hundreds of patients what they think the root cause of their weight gain may be, we have found out that they have no idea. Most of the time we hear things like, they are eating too much and moving too little. Don't we all wish it was that simple!
The truth is, there are 8 root causes of weight gain. But before we pull back the curtain on how to correct these causes let’s take a brief look of what he are up against.
So in order to lose weight and gain health you must address the root cause of your weight gain and have the correct accountability and support. Let us show you how Optimum Health and Wellness to weight loss provides both.
When it comes down to it, we have to get down to the basics and address the root causes that we are about to discuss to achieve the permanent weight loss desired. Over the course of our program, we will be teaching your mind and body how to burn fat instead of sugar, eliminate cravings, and lower stress while increasing energy.
So let’s expose the 8 root causes of your weight gain so we can show you exactly what to do about them so your weight loss efforts and goals become permanent.
Our 3-Phase Care Approach
With our three phases of care approach, we will address Candida, Toxicity, Thyroid, Hunger Hormones, Sleep, Stress, Brain-Based Food Cravings, and Food Management. These are the 8 culprits of weight gain that are never addressed in a synergistic way to not just lose weight but to keep it off.
- CANDIDA: Candida is a yeast and a fungus found in the gut lining of the body. A little is okay, but when there is an overgrowth it starts to cause some serious health issues that keep those extra pounds on that seem to never be able to come off.
- TOXICITY: Half the U.S. population suffers from JFH Syndrome. That’s the “Just Feel Horrible” Syndrome. It’s not really a syndrome, but sometimes it’s annoying little symptoms such as achy joints or muscles, brain fog, fatigue, headaches, and unexplained weight gain that keeps you feeling down and out. Toxicity could be the cause of most of these ailments and detoxification could be the solution, especially for weight gain.
- THYROID: The thyroid has a big job. The hormones it secretes help maintain a healthy heart rate, maintain healthy skin, and play a crucial role in your metabolism. When the gland is sluggish, due to candida, as we just discussed, it can rob you of your energy, dry out your skin, and make your joints ache. Those are all undesirable symptoms, but what we’re specifically talking about here is that it can cause dramatic weight gain.
- HUNGER HORMONES: When we mentioned hormones in this program we are not talking about progesterone, testosterone, and estrogen. Although they do play a role in weight gain, ghrelin, leptin, adiponectin, insulin, and cortisol are hormones that truly are the missing link when it comes to achieving permanent weight loss. These hormones give us feedback on things like the feeling of fullness, appetite, energy balance, and fat storage.
- SLEEP: Research suggests an association between sleep restriction and negative changes in metabolism. In adults, sleeping 4 hours a night, compared to 8-10 hours a night, appears to increase hunger and appetite, particularly for calorie-dense foods high in carbohydrates.
- STRESS: Experts have agreed that stress management is a critical part of weight loss regimens, particularly in those who have a busy life with jobs, families, and other responsibilities. Another overlooked aspect of stress and weight loss is not just the emotional stress, it's the oxidative stress as well. As fat storage expands when the body gets inflamed so we of course address the stress inflammation response in our program.
- BRAIN-BASED FOOD CRAVINGS: We have been raised to think that food cravings come from a simple desire to eat that specific food. But most of the time, it’s a signal from your body that there is a deficiency of some sort, a nutritional need, or an imbalance in your body and/or brain chemistry.
- FOOD MANAGEMENT: You will see just how easy it can be to get your clean eating on track. Whether you want to lose a few pounds or get back to your ideal weight, eating proper portions is as important as eating the right foods.
We understand this seems like a lot of things to address but it really is a simple solution when you utilize our blueprint to weight loss nutrition kit which includes the proper supplementation to address each of these 8 root causes and our handbook and active workbook which is included as well.
We will also be here to support you through your journey of finally addressing the root causes of weight gain by giving you a lifetime program to be sure that the weight stays off and all the additional online assistance that you need which is all doctor-supervised. Forget the addictive weight loss medications, risky surgeries, and fad diets. Optimum Health and Wellness have the answer! When everything else fails, this works!
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm